AdaptivCOOL’s engineering services eliminates the guess work in solving complex cooling problems or finding new operational savings in your data center. As efficient data center cooling design becomes ever more important, Facilities Managers and construction firms are increasingly relying on data center engineering analysis services from AdaptivCOOL’s experienced airflow experts. They have discovered through our rapid CFD prototyping and analysis that the most reliable, most redundant, and most high-performance designs aren’t necessarily the costliest. Data center engineering services are custom tailored to your specific needs.
Services Offered Include:
- Cooling Infrastructure Analysis
- Thermal and Airflow Analysis
- CFD or Measurement-Based Assessment
- IT and Cooling Capacity Planning
- Critical Path Analysis
- Energy Modeling
- Cost Effective Solution Recommendations
- Option A vs. B Solution Comparisons
- DCIM Integration of Cooling Resources: AC Cypher'
Typical discovery elements of engineering analysis are:
- Proof of Concept
- Optimized Rack Layout
- Optimized Cooling Availability and Distribution
- Redundancy Plans and CRAC Failure Analysis
- Optimized IT Capacity Expansion Plan
- Ceiling Plenum Design Assessment
- Physical Expansion Planning
Clear and concise summaries are reviewed and explained at whatever technical levels are desired, from highly detailed P.E. discussions to an Executive Summary.